The Account Executive is responsible for actively adding new accounts and sales revenue. For a local, growth-oriented company that takes pride in providing excellent service to clients and building lasting relationships with them, this is clearly a position of vital importance. The Account Executive must comply with established policies, procedures and overall Company Core Values.
90% – New Logo
- Qualify, add, manage and further develop key accounts in Southern Wisconsin, focusing on network, managed services, cloud and data center solutions
- Identify and develop new business relationships through prospecting activities, referrals from existing clients and partners, attending networking events, and participation in several high-level networking organizations
- Conduct prospect meetings and appropriate follow-up, emphasizing service benefits based on regular analysis of prospect goals, technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations, and SupraNet’s key areas of differentiation
- Use customer feedback, market knowledge and review of current sales revenue streams to identify new products and services, identify prospective clients for new products, and assist in implementation of new solutions
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to new external customers
- Prepare sales proposals, supporting diagrams, contract worksheets and service orders, and complete expense and sales reports
- Follow the steps identified in the sales and tech team workflow diagram
- Take advantage of continuing education and training relevant to the position
- Regularly review market and competition for positioning and pricing
- Participate in company strategy sessions, sales meetings and training sessions to continually improve solution, market, industry and competitive intelligence
10% Account Continuation
- Ensure long-term client relationships by continuing contact with new clients up to 60 days post-install, at which time; facilitate a smooth transition to the Account Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- At least 5 years of previous sales experience in business-to-business sales
- Strong sales, communication, presentation, organizational and time management skills
- High motivation and ability to focus and work independently
- Strong sense of customer service, integrity and responsiveness
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point; ability to use Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat a plus
- Knowledge of underlying technologies of network, cloud and data center solutions
- Interest in new, emerging and existing technologies
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
SupraNet Communications, Inc. is a local, award-winning, Madison-based company with more than 23 years of experience providing fast, direct and reliable Internet services to businesses across southern Wisconsin. We are a fun, innovative, growth-oriented company with a social conscience and a strong community presence. We compete on relationships, and we constantly strive for long-term customer and employee loyalty. We believe in open and honest communication with our clients and with each other and work together to build a culture of transparency and constant improvement that leads to strong and trusting client relationships. We do not fear mistakes, we learn from them. We do not shy away from change, we embrace innovation. By helping our clients to succeed and our employees to prosper, we enable our community to flourish as a vibrant and competitive entrepreneurial ecosystem that fuels our collective long-term success. If you want to be part of the SupraNet team and have great communication and problem-solving skills, work well in a fast-paced environment, and have a positive, upbeat attitude, then we invite you to apply.
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered to join the SupraNet team, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org