SupraNet is proud to congratulate the winners of Madison Magazine’s Best of Madison Business Awards for 2014. This year’s winners contribute knowledge, expertise, innovation and creativity to Madison’s growing technology and bio-tech ecosystems. Along with the six award winners, SupraNet’s Bryan Chan was awarded the Brian D. Howell Award for Excellence in Innovation. The award ceremony and networking event took place on January 30th from 11:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. at the Monona Terrace.
Brian D. Howell Excellence in Innovation Award
- Bryan Chan – President and Founder, SupraNet Communications, Inc.
Best of Madison Business Award Honorees
- Eric Englund & Anne Smith – Founders, Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic, UW-Madison Law School
- Peter Gunder – Executive Vice President, American Family Insurance
- Lisa Johnson – Vice President of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Terry Kelly – President, Venture Management LLC
- Rick Phelps – Visionary, Capitol East District
To read more about each of the winners and their contributions to Madison’s technology ecosystem, click on the link below to read the full article published in the January 2014 issue of Madison Magazine.
Congratulations again to all of the winners!