Microsoft Outlook 2007
To add a new account to Outlook 2007:
- Open Outlook 2007.
- Select the Tools menu and click on Account Settings... You should see a dialog box similar to the following. Click on the New... button.
- Check the box next to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click the Next > button.
- The Internet E-mail button is selected. Click Next >.
- Enter your information in the fields provided. Your incoming and outgoing mail server will be mail.yourcompany.com. Your user name will be your full email address including @yourcompany.com portion. If you don't know your mail server, contact your system administrator or SupraNet Support for assistance.
- Click the More Settings... button in the lower right corner.
- In the dialog that pops up, select the Outgoing Server tab. Check the My outgoing server (STMP) requires authentication box. The Use same settings as my incoming mail server radio button should be selected.
- Select the Advanced tab. In the Outgoing server (SMTP) field, delete 25 and enter 587, as shown. Click OK.
- Click the Test Account Settings... button. A dialog box will pop up asking for your password. Check the box labeled Save this password in your password list and click OK.
- After the test has completed, click Close.
- Click Next >, and then Finish.
- Click Close. Your new SupraNet mail account is ready to go!