SupraNet Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships in person and selling professional services and technology solutions to existing customers. For a local, growth-oriented company that takes pride in providing excellent service to clients and building lasting relationships with them, this is clearly a position of vital importance. The Customer Success Manager must comply with established policies, procedures and overall Company Core Values.
- Retain, drive profitability and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with Customer Success Team
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships with a consultative selling approach, and a high degree of interaction with top-tier clients
- Conduct client meetings, monthly and quarterly business reviews with appropriate follow-up, emphasizing service benefits based on regular analysis of client goals, technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations, and SupraNet’s key areas of differentiation
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to new and existing internal and external customers
- Prepare sales proposals, supporting diagrams, contract worksheets and service orders, and complete expense and sales reports
- Take advantage of continuing education and training relevant to the position
- Use customer feedback, market knowledge, and review of current sales revenue streams to identify new products and services; identify prospective clients for new products and assist in implementation of new solutions
- Regularly review market and competition for positioning and pricing
- Participate in company strategy sessions, sales meetings, and training sessions to continually improve solution, market, industry and competitive intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- At least 3 years of previous sales experience in business-to-business sales
- Strong sales, communication, presentation, organizational and time management skills
- High motivation and ability to focus and work independently
- Strong sense of customer service, integrity, and responsiveness
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point; ability to use Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat a plus
- Knowledge of underlying technologies of network, cloud, and data center solutions
- Interest in new, emerging and existing technologies
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
SupraNet Communications, Inc. is a local, award-winning, Madison-based company with more than 21 years of experience providing fast, direct and reliable Internet services to businesses across southern Wisconsin. We are a fun, innovative, growth-oriented company with a social conscience and a strong community presence. We compete on relationships, and we constantly strive for long-term customer and employee loyalty. We believe in open and honest communication with our clients and with each other and work together to build a culture of transparency and constant improvement that leads to strong and trusting client relationships. We do not fear mistakes, we learn from them. We do not shy away from change, we embrace innovation. By helping our clients to succeed and our employees to prosper, we enable our community to flourish as a vibrant and competitive entrepreneurial ecosystem that fuels our collective long-term success. If you want to be part of the SupraNet team and have great communication and problem-solving skills, work well in a fast-paced environment, and have a positive, upbeat attitude, then we invite you to apply.